Quality & HSE
We are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and conducting its business activities in a manner that protects the environment and prevent the pollution.
To achieve these goals, all Company locations shall adhere to the following principles:
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- Adhere to all applicable HSE standards and comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industrial and other requirements.
- Manage risks related to business processes proactively to ensure that, Incidents, ill health, injuries, environmental impacts and pollutions are prevented.
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization.
- Continual improvement of HSE performance.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety and environmental condition.
- Demonstrate personal ownership for HSE matters through visible leadership at every level.
- Empower all employees to actively report unsafe conditions and actions to continually improve HSE culture and make them accountable against set goals and targets.
- Encourage Worker’s participation and consultation on HSE related matters.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and persons/organizations working for on or behalf of GS through Induction, Awareness Training and display notices as appropriate.
We are committed to provide excellent services in our field of expertise in construction industry to the best satisfaction of customers. We are determined to establish and review Quality Objectives & Systems for its continuing suitability & for continual improvement of the Quality Management System, with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
To achieve these goals, all company locations shall adhere the following principles:
- Conformance with our clients’ requirements at all times, ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our clients.
- Looking at our business processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them. Establish and maintain a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and any other Client specific quality requirements.
- Ensuring that everyone in the organization understands how to do their job and does it right first time.
- We will constantly review and improve our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost-effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our clients.
- Implement appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal / external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Strive to continually improve our services provided to Clients, through the use of this Quality Policy, quality objectives, performance evaluations including audit results, corrective actions and at Management Review.
- Comply as a minimum with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Review the Quality management system at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality policy.
We aim to develop leaders, to train, encourage & motivate people throughout the organization by Quality Management System through communication & understanding of the Quality Policy at all levels, to achieve Quality Excellence.