We are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health and conducting its business activities in a manner that protects the environment and prevent the pollution. To achieve these goals, all Company locations shall adhere to the following principles:
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- Compliance with all applicable legal legislation.
- Prevention of Incidents, Injuries, and Pollution.
- Intolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to incidents and injuries.
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization.
- Continual improvement of HSE performance.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety and environmental condition.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and persons/organizations working for on or behalf of GS through Induction, Awareness Training and display notices as appropriate.